Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
The Mess Hall - Page 10 Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

The Mess Hall - Page 10 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

The Mess Hall

Go down 
+9
Brahm
Kane
Tris
Lissy
Esmeey
Jack
Wishie
Syd
Ace
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

The Mess Hall - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:30 am

~Damien
After heading back inside, I overhear Del's comments to the god but say nothing. Hadn't it been because Hera had arranged the marriage after she'd thrown Hephaestus off Olympus in disgust and tried to make it up to him?
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:43 am

{ Alyssa }
At this point, I'm like internally crying because this is horrible. Plus, when I looked into the box it was full of. . .

Things.

Things I never want to see again EVER in my life. Never. Ever. Again. Ever.

Being the kind of man Apollo was, he took the chance to take her hand and plant a kiss rather than shake formally, "Well, Del, I'm not too sure about your question but. . . I may not be a photographer but I can picture you and I together. Tonight," he coos, looking away from her for a second and whispering 'nailed it' just loud enough for me to hear.

My father is gross. And he can't even flirt. But somehow he gets the ladies. And guys, I guess.

Last edited by Lyssy on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:46 am

Reina-
I sit there for a second, thinking. No. It wasn't worth it. This guy was kind of creepy and perverted. How old is he even?! I sigh, standing up and sitting down next to Clyde. "**** this shit, man."
Back to top Go down
http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:48 am

~Jayce
I can't see what's in the box when Alyssa opens it, but it's obviously nothing good.

~Damien
I sit down at a table after grabbing a slice of pizza, having had a chance to get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:53 am

-Del-

Del leaned forward even further, to the point she was in danger of overbalancing and falling directly on to of the Olympian. This, of course, was entirely intentional. "It's because," she whispered, "when you get down to it, both of them are just about... making things. And yes, I think I'll see you then."

-Lyca-

Lyca turned her back on the spectacle and scanned the rest of the mess hall. Aside from the god, everything seemed pretty normal, except... "What the shit?" she muttered. One girl appeared to be pouring blood all over her salad. Lyca felt slightly queasy; based on some of the shouting she'd heard around camp earlier, she had a feeling she knew what type it was. "Well, guess I found my devil." She walked over to the table. "Hey, weird girl."
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:55 am

Kathleen looked up at the newcomer, "Can't you see i'm busy?! It's snack time." She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:58 am

-Lyca-

Lyca slid into the seat across from Kathleen. "Oh, wow, I'm sorry, psycho princess. If you want, I guess I can just leave you to your snackie-wackie and you can stay at this dumbshit sleepaway camp forever. You'd like that better?"
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:01 am

"Well you haven't told me what my other option is, dumbass." Kathleen rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:06 am

-Lyca-

"The other option is to leave with me. I'm going as soon as I find all the other people I need for this job I have to pull. We're not scoring cash or anything really negotiable, but I can pay you if you want, too, and afterwards it's your choice whether you come back here or not." Lyca paused. "And oh, yeah. If you call me a dumbass again, I'll pull your tonsils out through your nose. You might be hot shit, kiddo, but I've been doing this a lot longer than you."
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:08 am

"It depends on who else is coming." Kathleen tooks a few more bites from her plate, "Alright asshole. It's diferrent and you never said I couldn't call you that." Kathleen sticks her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:09 am

{ Alyssa }
I've basically given up on life at this point and I'm currently trying to flee the Mess Hall to get rid of the box.

"Dayum, I see what you did there girl," he does that weird wiggle thing with his eyebrows.

{ Clyde }
"Yea," I say honestly not paying attention because I'm trying to figure out why the hell anyone would be interested in this loser.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:13 am

~Jayce
"This is disturbing," I mutter, noticing Alyssa trying to get out and following her lead. This was just wrong now.

~Damien
I eat my pizza.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:13 am

Reina-
"I can't believe this is actually happening. First off, you're agreeing with me on things, and second Apollo is hitting on teenagers." I sigh, pushing my hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:19 am

{ Alyssa }
"THEY WONT GO AWAY!" I cry to Jayce, chucking the box only for it to return to me again.

{ Clyde }
"I think he's a child predator," I comment offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:23 am

~Jayce
"Try throwing it in the fire or something."

~Damien
Pizza tastes good.
Back to top Go down
Syd
Aka Squid
Syd

Patience

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:27 am

Reina-
"Yeah probably." I wipe my forehead, and sit up straighter. "I'm going to head back to the safety of my own cabin. Hopefuly jealous rainbow hair girl isn't there. That chick is straight up annoying." I pull myself from the sitting position I was in. Before I turn and head back I crouch down just a tiny bit before planting a quick kiss on his cheek. Then, I dart off towards my own cabin.

"**** you, bitch!" I call out, holding up both middle fingers and laughing.

{I FLIPPED A COINS ORRY}
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:31 am

~Damien
'What was that all about?' I wonder as I eat my pizza.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:31 am

{ Alyssa }
I chuck it into the fire and offer it to Apollo, but it only returns to me with a new sticker of him giving a thumbs up and a wink.

"I can't do this anymore, take the damn thing," I shove it into Jayce's hands and bury my face in my hands.

{ Apollo }
Apollo-senpai notices Damien and winks at Del before moving over to Damien, leaning onto the table, "Hey there, I never got your name."

{ Clyde }
I half pay attention to her as she speaks, but when I feel her lips against my cheek I pause. Confused.

Only, when I go to say something she's flipping me off, "**** you too, you whore!" I shout, returning the favor.
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:36 am

~Jayce
I toss the box away, not wanting to touch it, which conveniently lands in front of Damien.

~Damien
I almost choke on my pizza, not having expected him to walk over.

"It's, uh, Damien. You're, um..." I say, trailing off as I try not to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Lissy

Moxie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:50 am

{ Apollo }
"Apollo, you know, like, the sun god. You've probably heard of me."
Back to top Go down
Ace
The Avatar
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:54 am

~Damien
"It'd be kind of hard not to."
Back to top Go down
Mythie

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 4:10 am

Aspen-
I turn to Crow and whisper to him, "what the heck is going on?" I ask not able to help but basically stare at Apollo
Back to top Go down
Esmeey
Little Logic Professor~
Esmeey

Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:00 am

~Ria~

"Um, yep. Seems like it."

After a pause, I say, "He's creepier than I imagined."
Back to top Go down
Omni

Omni

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:41 am

Syd wrote:
"It depends on who else is coming." Kathleen tooks a few more bites from her plate, "Alright asshole. It's diferrent and you never said I couldn't call you that." Kathleen sticks her tongue out.

-Lyca-

"I dunno yet." Lyca shrugged. "It's prophecy shit. Hopefully no one too bad. And by the way..." Lyca reached across the table to grab Kathleen by her stuck-out tongue. "I am an asshole, psycho princess. The morons here may put up with your bullshit, but I won't. If you endanger the job, endanger the crew, or just plain piss me off, I'll do something about it, and it'll be significantly more substantial than what you've gotten used to here. Got me?"

-Del-

Del frowned. Apollo had moved on to Damien. Shit. Still, he'd noticed her. He'd been interested. Of course, if she went over now she risked annoying him, or even worse, looking like an idiot in front of the rest of the campers. Fortunately, there were other ways to speak to a god.

Del closed her eyes. Holy Apollo, hear my prayer. My number is 631-222-4476. Call me tonight. Oh, and if you were worried, I'm nineteen, everything's perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Kane
The Victor
Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 4:40 pm

~Andy~
"Is that like Apollo Apollo or...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mess Hall   The Mess Hall - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mess Hall
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: Role Play Section :: The Big House-
Jump to: