Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Chris Dominick Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Chris Dominick Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Chris Dominick Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Chris Dominick Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Chris Dominick Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Chris Dominick Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Chris Dominick Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Chris Dominick Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Chris Dominick Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Chris Dominick Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Chris Dominick EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Chris Dominick EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Chris Dominick 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Chris Dominick EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Chris Dominick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wishie

Wishie

Resolve

Chris Dominick Empty
PostSubject: Chris Dominick   Chris Dominick EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Name: Chris Dominick

Nickname?: Nada

Sexuality: Bicurious

Personality: Chris is a generally personable and nice guy. However, he has a quick and hot temper, and when provoked, it can get nasty, especially if someone digs at a loved one. He loves terrible jokes and horrible puns, though he’s loathe to make them up himself, because, well, he’s too lazy to think up puns that bad. He can get kind of inappropriate at times (like every other teenager ever) but he’s far from immature.

Looks: Tall, brown-haired, liquid gold eyes.

God parent: Hermes

Power(s)?: Slightly faster than the average demigod. Really damn good at thievery.

Backstory: Chris was born in small-town Littinon, Indiana. He was 10 pounds, 2 ounces, and was declared healthy as soon he was born. As far as backstories go, Chris' is fairly unremarkable. He loves his mother very dearly, and considers her, much as Percy Jackson did his mother, the nicest lady in the universe. Chris' mother dated a succession of guys, all men that Chris hated, and as a result, they got into a lot of arguments, and so Chris claimed the little rundown shed in the back, and he and his childhood friend Viridian spent a lot of time there.

Strengths: Chris is a people-person. He tends to be very social, and not very awkward when talking to people. He also loves baking and thievery, though whether that has anything to do with his parent is debatable, since the thievery is almost a part of him at this point.

Weaknesses: Chris does not do well with failure, nor does he cope well with tragedy. His usual go-to is to pretend that everything is alright and peachy, which crumbles as soon as he is alone. He is very vulnerable and very quick to anger. He tends to get snappish, and then sad about being snappish, which will usually turn to angst.

Weapon(s): Chris has an iPod that transforms into a generic, leaf-shaped Celestial Bronze sword. It plays music depending on the mood, which can be both comical and annoying during battle.

Other?:
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Chris Dominick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Dominick   Chris Dominick EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Chris Dominick YQ6Byuum
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net

Chris Dominick