Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Da Worst App Eva Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Da Worst App Eva EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Da Worst App Eva EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Da Worst App Eva 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Da Worst App Eva EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Da Worst App Eva

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
King
Jack

Bravery

Da Worst App Eva Empty
PostSubject: Da Worst App Eva   Da Worst App Eva EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Name: Greyson Grayson
Nickname?: Call him whatever you want, he's too scared  to tell you if he likes it or not
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: I'm doing this ingame, I dont want to type anything. Okosan plz forgive mme. K, thanks, bye.
Looks:Da Worst App Eva Ob_af5f8d_181081-615174668496849-198062251-n
God parent: Hephaestus
Power(s)?: Technokinesis
Backstory: Grey was born in Macon, Georgia to a small time mechanic named Carmen Grayson. Carmen worked anywhere from push mowers to semis, but for all the good work she did she never got much recognition thanks to her gender and people trusting larger companies. Maybe that's what got her noticed by the god of craftsmen.

Grey’s life has never been easy, always running in to bumps in the road. When he was younger he always clung onto his mother at all times and never really talked to other people. Then he started school and his name always caused him to get made fun of. So, when his monsters started popping up around him his life got much more worse then before. The first time he tried to tell one of his so called “friends” at school he became the laughing stock of the student body. This sent him further into his shell. One day he had a near death experience with a hellhound, the one person who had tried to be his friend saved him and after told him about camp. Grey immediately accepted. The promises of people as weird as him enticed him immediately.
Strengths:
-Blacksmithing
-Fixing mechanical items
-Easily told what to do
-Can withstand pain to an extent
Weaknesses:
-Socially awkward
-Not a good fighter
-Easily told what to do
-Has trust issues
Weapon(s): He doesn't fight much and he never really keeps any of the weapons he makes, but if he were put into a situation where he would need a weapon I guess he would use whatever weapon he was currently working on/a forge hammer
Other?:

Last edited by Jack on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Da Worst App Eva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Worst App Eva   Da Worst App Eva EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:11 pm

Da Worst App Eva YQ6Byuum
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net

Da Worst App Eva
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: Characters :: Camper Biographies-
Jump to: