Half-Blood Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG site centered around the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Trees
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Lissy Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

» Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these year you'd like to meet.
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Jack Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 am

» Hermes Cabin
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Jack Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

» Long Island Sound
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Jack Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

» EVENT ;; Genderbender
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 pm

» Nyx Cabin
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Cana Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm

» Elle Montgomery
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Wishie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 am

» Khione Cabin
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Jack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

» The Creek
Lilith Beaulieu Emptyby Esmeey Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

What is an Activities Director?
Lilith Beaulieu EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lissy
THEIR JOB ;;

Basically they are Wishie's and I's adviser. They will help with planning, setting up events and even information if needed, and whatever else may function around that sort of stuff.

CAN THEY MOD ;;

Lol no. Only in the events and information section. They're not like Wishie and I …

Comments: 0
What do you want to see?
Lilith Beaulieu EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:00 pm by Lissy
Now that everyone seems pretty comfortable and settled into the site, I'd like to bring up some ideas that have either been brought to me or I've wanted to do.

Lilith Beaulieu 3275174662 CAMP COUNSELORS:
I'm letting Ace explain this one (sorry for throwing you under the bus) because I cannot explain it how you …

Comments: 12
Color / Rank
Lilith Beaulieu EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm by Lissy
Alright, going to put this here to make life easier. Because I don't plan on this site being really big and full of lots of other people than the ones I've talked to or we've invited, I'm deciding to let each of you have the option to get a color for your name and a custom rank.

COLOR:
> Any …

Comments: 0

Lilith Beaulieu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cana
Guardian of Love and Beauty
Cana

Lilith Beaulieu Empty
PostSubject: Lilith Beaulieu   Lilith Beaulieu EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Name: Lilith Beaulieu
Nickname?:
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Incredibly neutral, similar to the night itself. Her personality is mainly very melancholic, but once she reaches a boiling point, she can become very cruel and brutal. She's usually very “out of it” and is known to be an extreme daydreamer. This being said, her face hardly changes from a neutral expression, and therefore her motives are impossible to foretell. Because of this, she can come off as pretty apathetic, but the she’s really just a pro at keeping her emotions eternal. She can usually be found in a secluded area, if she is found at all. She has substantial social anxiety, and is known to freeze up when talking to a large group of people. She opens up to very few people. She blends into her surroundings extremely well and usually goes unnoticed in groups of people. Behind her icy façade, she hides a lot of sadness and feelings of self-worthlessness. She isn’t very trustworthy, either, and can come off as cold or even rude when people first meet her.
Looks: Lilith Beaulieu EATMzst
She is beautiful, but not striking. Both her skin and hair are extremely fair. Her eyes are a deep, dimensional dark blue that are the most mysterious part about her. She is taller than most girls standing at 5'9, and has a willowy, lithe body. She's usually unnoticed in groups of people.
God parent: Nyx
Power(s)?: Umbrakinesis
The ability of making an entire area cloaked in total darkness.
With her umbrakinesis, she has the ability to create weapons and items out of darkness as long as they don't surpass the length of her torso. She can create objects that are not weapons, but they are still made out of shadows. For example, if she were to create an oven, it would look like one, but would not work because it lacks the mechanics to do so.
She can also dissolve into shadows.
Backstory: Her father was an incredibly successful owner of multiple night clubs, who, unfortunately, was also an alcoholic and drug addict. He kept Lilith, but didn't have any time for her. Because of this, for the majority of her youth, she was sent to boarding school. There, she ostracized herself from society and drifted away from conversation. She started skipping classes, never participating in class discussions, and putting no effort into her school work or assessments. Her teachers tried extremely hard to get her to speak...sending her to the school counselor, psychiatrists, and put her on depressions meds. None of this worked. She discovered her control over shadows, and hypothesized that she was simply going mad. Her thoughts, though deep and somewhat dark, were always kept to herself and she became nothing but a flower upon a cliff. Beautiful, but unreachable. When she was 15, her boarding school was attacked by a minotaur. After having practiced in her plethora of free time, she was able to defeat it by using her Umbrakinesis and collapse directly after. Her father's custody over her was lost after his drug and alcohol addiction was discovered, and therefore had no eligible parents. Because of this, she became a full-time camper.
Weapon(s): Hematite Duel Shortswords
With her umbrakinesis, she has the ability to create weapons and items out of darkness as long as they don't surpass the length of her torso. She can create objects that are not weapons, but they are still made out of shadows. For example, if she were to create an oven, it would look like one, but would not work because it lacks the mechanics to do so.
Strengths: She is very agile and sly, and her emotions are hard to read. As most Nyx demigods, her powers are at their peak during the darkest of the night.
Weaknesses: She is terrible at voicing her ideas and opinions and has virtually no empathy for others. Depending on the situation, she can also be very shy and usually won’t be the first to approach someone.
Other: When she was in school, she would often be counted as absent because she has virtually no presence.
Back to top Go down
Lissy
Supreme Empress Sea Pancake
Lissy

Moxie

Lilith Beaulieu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith Beaulieu   Lilith Beaulieu EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:58 pm

Lilith Beaulieu YQ6Byuum
Back to top Go down
https://halfblood-days.rpg-board.net

Lilith Beaulieu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Days :: Characters :: Camper Biographies-
Jump to: